Sport Specific Metabolic Conditioning
Getting sports team players stronger and faster with Dry Land training. We combine team training and athlete specific accessory work with a focus on team and individual numbers. We provide you and your team with the best Strength and Conditioning program for their sport possible by using the 10 proven Components of Fitness.
- Cardiovascular / respiratory endurance: The ability of body systems to gather, process, and deliver oxygen.
- Stamina: The ability of body systems to process, deliver, store, and utilize energy.
- Strength: The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply force.
- Flexibility: The ability to maximize the range of motion at a given joint.
- Power: The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply maximum force in minimum time.
- Speed: The ability to minimize the time cycle of a repeated movement.
- Coordination: The ability to combine several distinct movement patterns into a singular distinct movement.
- Agility: The ability to minimize transition time from one movement pattern to another.
- Balance: The ability to control the placement of the body’s center of gravity in relation to its support base.
- Accuracy: The ability to control movement in a given direction or at a given intensity.
Improvements in endurance, stamina, strength, and flexibility come about through training. By contrast, improvements in coordination, agility, balance, and accuracy come about through practice. Power and speed are adaptations of both training AND practice. With constant measurement and reinforcement coupled with our individual and team goal setting and customized programming we are a cut above the rest.
We also offer high performance nutritional programs (at an additional fee) to take your training to the next level.