Welcome families of the U15F AA Cobra girls! This section of our website is dedicated to you.
Things to know
- All you need to bring is a water bottle and your fave exercise clothes.
- The girls have the gym to themselves so they will benefit from our Obstacles programming.
- Try to arrive 20 mins prior to the first class to get oriented with the facility and our checkin process.
Prior to your first class we need to get you registered into our system. By registering you will be associated to your team's program and can use our Apple/Android APP to see class workouts and track your workout results. WOD(workout of the day) results are important because we use them to measure your progress in time. Most importantly are our Benchmark workouts which we will bring back frequently so you can see statistics on how you are getting faster and stronger. Our program is very different than other sports training programs because use metrics to adapt your training.
- Please click on your first class below to register into the program.
- The registration process can be confusing so don't select "you are guardian" simply enter the girl's info.
- Make sure that the parent signs the waiver in the waiver step.
- Once you register you will receive an email with information on how to download the app and set your permanent password.
- You're done! We will explain the rest on day 1!
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org